Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Tutor Community Manager (France)
Vienna/Lyon - Fr/En - m/w/d
Congratulations - you have now taken the first step to your dream job. At GoStudent we are looking for outstanding individuals who want to change the world! Our world is tutoring. Tutoring is often seen as a burden - boring, inflexible and expensive. Our mission is to change this prejudice. With our virtual classroom, the best tutors and outstanding service, we show students that learning can be fun! We aim at offering our services all over Europe and this is why we need you to enter the French market. Are you up to the challenge?
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of "students first", with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's primary and high school students.
What you’ll do:
- Supervision, optimization & organization of the application process by tutors from different countries.
- Implementation of new application processes.
- Onboarding of the new tutors and organization of workshops.
- Supervision and quality assurance of the tutor community.
- Reliable and competent support of the existing tutors with questions and problems on their part.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You help and show a high degree of initiative and responsibility.
- Solution-oriented: You are creative and always have the right solution ready for all problems and the skills to implement them operationally.
- Personality: You are professional and serious when dealing with people, have the necessary social skills and can easily express yourself in French (mother tongue level) and English, German is a plus.
- Hard skills: Completed apprenticeship or A-Levels, completed university degree is an advantage, Knowledge of the French education system.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and the overview even in stressful moments.
- Team player: You love working in a team and especially with many people, share your knowledge and infect others with your motivation.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary of €32,200.
- International relocation expenses covered.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5-min walking distance from Praterstern train station.
- Team events on a regular basis and a fantastic roof-top terrace with a view.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Apply now and join our team of 250+ employees, 2,000+ tutors and 8,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now