Be at the forefront of innovation in the education sector!
Senior Front End Developer
Berlin / Vienna / Remote - En/De - m/w/d
GoStudent is a scale-up, venture-backed, Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “Students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today's students.
We aim at a 5X-10X growth in the next 12 months in DACH and international markets. This is why we need you to grow with us and get to know GoStudent from scratch! This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in Education and your career path. Are you up to the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- New features: Together with our development team, you conceptualize and implement new features that help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead
- Marketing Support: You support our marketing team in the development and technical implementation of campaigns as well as the evaluation of strategies and new channels
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to be even better
- Doer attitude: You like to try out new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen
Who you are:
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in web development
- High level of experience with React & Redux in a productive environment, as well as good knowledge of Node.js, WebSockets and microservices
- Problem solver mindset
- Interest in modern web technologies and willingness for personal further education
- Solid understanding of the challenges of large-scale web applications (e.g. optimization on various end devices; an awareness that a connection can be 100Mbit or 3G)
- An eye for design and the ability to implement designs 1:1
- Working proficiency in English - German is a plus
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at € 48.000,- overpayment possible
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station
- Opportunity to work fully remote or from our offices in Vienna, Lyon or Berlin.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Apply now and join our team of 100+ employees, 1,500+ tutors and 5,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!Apply now