Sales Representative (UK/IE)
London, England, United Kingdom
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you'll do:
- Be part of the team bringing the UK/IE market to the next level
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how GoStudent and our service work.
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organize trial sessions.
- Advise customers on various package options (subscription model).
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team.
- Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes.
Who you are:
Ambition & competition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance. You’ve worked towards targets and strive to overachieve on a regular basis. With our commission-based compensation package, your drive and determination will be rewarded.
Communication: You are open-minded and self-confident; you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you. Prior knowledge and experience with outbound and/or inbound sales calls is highly valuable.
Can-do attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Ability to handle objections professionally and with ease.
Team player: As a sales professional, you understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration in achieving sales targets. You thrive on building strong relationships with your colleagues, sharing your expertise, and working together to exceed goals. With your passion for teamwork and dedication to success, you'll be an asset to our sales team.
Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritise your tasks and leads. Working towards daily metrics or KPIs is a bonus!
English to a native-level is required as well as a familiarity with the British/Irish school system. Knowledge and experience of working within the education system is ideal but not essential.
- Casual dress
- Free tea/coffee/fruit in the office
- Company pension
- 25 Vacation days
- 40 hours per week
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Telesales: 1 year (preferred B2C)
- Knowledge in the UK/IE Education sector or as a tutor is a plus!
- United Kingdom (required)
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.