Onboarding Manager Customer Success - m/w/d
Wiedeń - German - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, Gostudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +86M€ raised from national and international investors such as Coatue, Leftlane Capital and DN capital, we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aiming for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months!
- Content: Design, develop and deliver highly engaging, accessible, inclusive and effective learning programs for a variety of learning needs across the organization.
- Learning Asset Design: Design highly engaging learning assets, such as E-Learnings, self-paced assignments, assessments, job aids, teaching aids, multimedia visual aids, reference materials, etc. to support learning at scale. Create channels to implement learning solutions that are easy to access and consume.
- Delivery: Design and deliver trainings through self-paced learning, E-learning assets traditional face to face Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor Led Trainings (VILT), blended/flipped classroom methodologies, etc.
- Collaboration: Communicate and collaborate with global peers as well as individuals from other teams and identify areas to partner on cross-functional initiatives. Maintain a broad perspective to identify and evaluate opportunities that promote the value proposition of learning solutions and incorporate diverse perspectives into projects.
- Core Audiences: The core audiences for these trainings can be newly hired customer service representatives, individual contributors in a variety of professional roles, and leadership/management throughout Customer Success all located across global regions.
- Evaluation: Identify and clearly define success/outcome/ROI metrics for trainings and utilize for continuous improvement. These are to include quantitative metrics such as measured behavior changes and post training NPS scores as well as qualitative feedback garnered through post-training listening/feedback sessions.
- Global Programs: Maintain strong working knowledge of GoStudent culture and values, Customer Success’s vision and mission, and the core competencies needed for individuals to be successful in their roles. Actively monitor and respond to business events/product changes that affect work.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience developing and delivering educational content, content assessments, and instructional materials, or relevant experience
- 3+ years experience managing multiple projects
- Experience developing instructional courses – preferably for onboarding and soft skills programs in a customer operations organization
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies to deliver effective training.
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principles with the ability to apply course design techniques.
- Capable of analyzing and producing accessible and inclusive content with a learner focus.
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment and equally enjoys working independently.
- Easily adaptable and willing to evolve to meet changing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovating mindset paired with great initiative and the ability to deliver and drive results with great autonomy and independence, able to organize and prioritize across multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Willingness to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and create basic training as well as the ability to think strategically and interact with senior leaders in a credible manner.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at €44,000 - overpayment possible regarding qualifications
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open- minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- Opportunity to be creative and have direct impact on the product
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, you’ll also lead a motivated and passionate team to unlock their full potential. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!