IT Program Manager
Remoto - English - m/w/d
Flexibility Fast-Track-Career Team Events
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the project execution, e.g. leading executive steering committees and other appropriate governance processes.
- Managing programme financials including initial business case, estimates, budgets.
- Proactively managing a complex programme stakeholder environment up to executive level across multiple internal functions and locations
- Leading and managing internal resources across a matrix organisation and across a supplier landscape globally
- Creating and maintaining accurate logs and ensuring that the relevant parties are involved in addressing each blocker/risk.
- Establishing an approach for ensuring the realisation of benefits and the measurement of those benefits against the business case across multiple projects.
- Closing projects and conducting lessons learned sessions to capture and document the knowledge and ensure its availability to other programme and project managers/analysts.
Who you are:
- Delivered 1-10M euro projects/programmes (CRM, ERP, and other transformation initiatives) on time and on budget
- Experience across multiple project delivery methodologies (waterfall, agile and hybrid)
- Ability to apply both creative and pragmatic thinking to problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise activities and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to manage multiple medium sized projects or one or two large programs.
- Experience managing and resolving escalations with customers and solution partners.
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive; able to acclimate in a very fast-paced scale-up environment
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours, Flexible working Remote or from one of our many offices throughout Europe!
- Benefits: Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view, Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
- Close collaboration with the management team
As Senior IT Program Manager you’ll be managing projects of varied complexity and scale. Working alongside the Head of Program Management & Program Analysts to ensure that successful delivery is ensured through effective governance and a pragmatic delivery approach.