Junior Marketing Manager (UK & Poland)
London, England, United Kingdom
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission.
We are seeking a highly motivated marketing manager to support the local Head of Marketing in creating and managing marketing activity in the UK and Poland. You’ll have sharp, creative instincts, and be adept at working on integrated marketing campaigns that support GoStudent’s lead generation and brand-building objectives.
As a key pillar of the International Marketing team, this JMM will actively contribute to elaborate and implement strategies strengthening global GoStudent positioning and value. They will be empowered and owners of their projects with internal (Sales, Customer Care, Country Manager, Brand & Communication, Creative Studio, Digital Marketing, etc…) and external stakeholders (influencers, creative agencies, etc.) driving visibility and engagement.
What You Bring To The Team
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or agency
- Native English speaker with knowledge of the British education system, fluent in Polish is a plus
- A keen eye for detail regarding written and visual content
- Excellent copywriting skills, including editing, proofreading and localising.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work autonomously
- Proven track record of project management skills, including the ability to define and manage deadlines as well as to follow up on delivery and impact
- Excellent at building relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Comfortable with a continuously changing environment that requires flexibility and learning new skills to complete projects successfully
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, ranging from creating content for social media to managing partnerships
- High energy and enthusiasm for disrupting the education industry and making quality education available to everyone through technology
What You Will Do
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to:
Support local marketing activations
- Support the Head of Marketing to create, manage and execute local marketing plans
- Localise and review marketing content
- Working with International Marketing act as a strategic partner and subject matter expert for the UK to ensure requirements are captured as part of the seasonal calendar (knowledge of the Polish market is a plus). Follow global brand guidelines while considering local consumer insights (be the brand police and update Tone of Voice)
- Support the Head of Marketing with influencer management, (maintaining existing relations with agency), local B2B and brand partnerships, creation of performance ads
- Support post-mortem analysis to integrate key learnings
Own local social media accounts
- Own the monthly local social media calendar, especially for Instagram
- Create local-specific content including campaign amplification of local partners and campaign initiatives (be creative!)
- Plan and execute the boosting plan across social media
- Own community management on social media
- Analyse social media performance
Own local content and blog
- Drive and execute local / keyword-driven content and blog approach in alignment with global strategy, with technical support from the SEO team
- Own the relationship with local content writers, including writing briefs supported by global SEO team, language checks, approval and posting of global & local content produced
- Analyse blog performance
London, UK (hybrid working model)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid working model (3 days at our London office, 2 days at home)
- Fun and friendly startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Access to educational resources
Please apply with a CV as well as a cover letter explaining why you’re the right candidate for this role!
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.