PR Manager - PR & Communications
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
AT PR Manager - PR & Communications
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring.
GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission.
We’re seeking an experienced and outgoing PR and Communications Manager to drive brand trust and consumer awareness in Austria.
Working out of our head office in Vienna, you’ll have the opportunity to define local media strategy, own press relations, and collaborate with the wider brand and communications team on meaningful global brand campaigns.
- Responsible for defining and executing local media strategy, with a strong focus on telling consumer stories and generating brand buzz.
- Immerse yourself in the business, building relationships with our customer, tutor and data teams, identifying and pitching compelling case studies and exciting trends.
- Leverage existing media relationships and build strong connections with consumer, education, technology and national press.
- Work closely with the Head of PR and Communications, the Brand Director and the DACH marketing team to design integrated campaigns that land high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Secure speaking opportunities for our executive team at key conferences and events, spanning education, technology and innovation.
- Use principles of rapid responses and news-hijacking to build awareness of GoStudent based on the current media agenda.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Handle inbound media enquiries quickly and efficiently, working with the appropriate teams to collect information and respond ahead of deadline.
What you bring
You are bold, creative and authentic.
- You are hands-on. You like to plan AND execute. Calling journalists, developing content and tracking your success gets you excited.
- You think in tailored stories and big campaigns, not mass mail outs and generic press releases.
- You understand how to tell consumer stories, and you know the consumer media landscape inside out.
- You have strong relationships with Austrian media and are confident in picking up the phone to them.
- Ideally, you have experience working in the wider DACH market, with press contacts in Germany and/ or Switzerland.
- You have a proven track record in planning and executing successful PR strategies and campaigns.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills and are fluent in German and English.
- You have brilliant communication skills and an ability to deliver your ideas convincingly.
- You are organised, structured and pay attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- You have +8 years experience in PR and Communications.
- You have the ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, with minimal supervision.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.