Senior Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
What you’ll do:
- Learning experience: Together with our development team, you conceptualise and implement new features that allow us to reach as many prospective students and tutors as possible.
- Clean Code: You’ll produce clean and well-tested Dart code, diagnose defects and provide effective solutions.
- Agile teams: Work alongside Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers & our Development team with colleagues from all over Europe (and beyond!).
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient, and scalable, you’ll work on tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, are not afraid of mistakes, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Besides that, you are a self-organized and independently working person.
Who you are
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in mobile development (including min. 3 years in Flutter).
- You think out of the box and you’ve built out large-scale, multi-region, and multi-language Flutter apps.
- You bring expert experience in Flutter and Android or iOS native in a production environment, as well as a good understanding of multiplatform technologies.
- High level of experience with State Management (BLoC), Dependency Injection (GetIt), Architectural Patterns, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and deploying apps to Google Play/App Store.
- Superior problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- You use good coding practices (SOLID principles, Clean Code, etc).
- You add tests to your code in the form of Unit Testing, Widget Tests, etc.
- You are familiar with the usage of version control tools like Git and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- You’ve previously worked with SCRUM and Agile methodologies.
- Working proficiency in English.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.