Project Manager Latam
Mexico-Stad - English - m/w/d
- Co-lead the P&L / Budget processes on a quarterly basis
- Initiate and manage selected strategic projects end to end on behalf of the project sponsor and by applying project management tools and techniques
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work directly with the executive team and cross-functional teams across all departments (Tutors Ops, Sales and, Customer Success, HRl)
- Report project updates on a regular basis
- Establish and manage work packages to manage several projects at the same time. Identify improvement opportunities and implement best-practices to maximise reliability and efficiency of our processes
- Share your knowledge and expertise throughout the company
Who you are:
- A consistent track record of leading projects
- Ready to take full responsibility for projects and a great hands-on mentality
- You have the ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical-conceptual skills combined with a structured and focused way of working
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to easily collaborate with partners on different hierarchy levels
- Experience in management consulting or a fast growing startup
- Project Management Certifications are a plus
- Understand and solve complex problems that stretch over multiple parts of the business
What we offer you:
Unique opportunity to be a member of a high performing team and a chance to be part of something game-changing in the world An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects and individual challenges. Transparent lines of communication all the way up to the founders and an encouragement to be bold and feel empowered to make your own mark on your position International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Become a part of an international network of empowered individuals? Work in a fun and modern environment? Build your career at one of the fastest-growing global edtech companies? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then Board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent on the mission to build the #1 global school!
By connecting every student with their ideal teacher, we enable them to unlock their full potential for a self-determined future. Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading, venture-backed Edtech platform.
If you want to make an impact and grow your career then come join our team! We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our team in Latin America!