Sales Representative (UK/IE)
London, England, United Kingdom
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you'll do:
- Be part of the team bringing the UK/IE market to the next level
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how GoStudent and our service work.
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organize trial sessions.
- Advise customers on various package options (subscription model).
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team.
- Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes.
Who you are:
Ambition & competition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance. You’ve worked towards targets and strive to overachieve on a regular basis. With our commission-based compensation package, your drive and determination will be rewarded.
Communication: You are open-minded and self-confident; you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you. Prior knowledge and experience with outbound and/or inbound sales calls is highly valuable.
Can-do attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Ability to handle objections professionally and with ease.
Team player: As a sales professional, you understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration in achieving sales targets. You thrive on building strong relationships with your colleagues, sharing your expertise, and working together to exceed goals. With your passion for teamwork and dedication to success, you'll be an asset to our sales team.
Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritise your tasks and leads. Working towards daily metrics or KPIs is a bonus!
English to a native-level is required as well as a familiarity with the British/Irish school system. Knowledge and experience of working within the education system is ideal but not essential.
- Casual dress
- Free tea/coffee/fruit in the office
- Company pension
- 25 Vacation days
- 40 hours per week
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Telesales: 1 year (preferred B2C)
- Knowledge in the UK/IE Education sector or as a tutor is a plus!
- United Kingdom (required)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.