Sales Enablement (Process optimisation specialist)
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
If you have at least 2-3 years of experience in CRM automation, sales automation, revenue management, or high-volume B2C sales environments, as well as expertise in CRM systems (Hubspot) and sales methodologies, we want you to be part of our mission as a Sales Enablement Specialist. This role is pivotal in optimizing our sales processes, enhancing sales performance, and driving revenue growth. Join our rapidly growing team and take the next step in your career with GoStudent by applying today 🚀
How you add Value to this organization:
The Sales Enablement (Process optimisation specialist)t is responsible to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales processes to enhance overall sales performance and drive the company's revenue growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement, analyse data and sales metrics, and implement strategies to streamline workflows, reduce bottlenecks, and enhance the customer experience throughout the sales journey.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations And Enablemet, this role plays a vital role in enhancing sales productivity and requires a combination of analytical skills, deep understanding of sales processes and tools (CRM and others) and the ability to execute fast and smart.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate existing sales processes, workflows, and methodologies by analysing sales data and metrics to measure their effectiveness, Identify inefficiencies, pain points, and areas for enhancement to boost overall sales performance.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership, sales enablement and other relevant departments to co-design and implement effective process improvement strategies and tactics.
- Develop KPIs and establish benchmarks for evaluating sales process performance. Ensure every single process optimisation initiative is measured, tracked and analysed in short feedback loops to assess progress and identify further areas for refinement.
- Assist in designing of sales training programs that align with improved processes. Ensure sales representatives have the necessary resources to succeed at each stage of the sales cycle
- Communicate progress, findings, and recommendations to key stakeholders, including sales management and senior leadership. Present data-driven reports and actionable insights regularly..
- Stay updated on sales enablement technologies, CRM systems, and other tools to recommend and implement solutions that enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Data or a related field
- 2+ years of related professional experience in sales, revenue management, growth or operational roles. Experience in a high-volume B2C sales environment is a plus
- Understanding of sales methodologies and sales funnel management.
- Comfortable extracting, examining, and distributing complex data sets to drive insights and initiatives
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales automation tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Results-driven, proactive, and able to work independently.
- An entrepreneurial bias for action when thinking and, most importantly, executing on solutions, no matter how scrappy it may be.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.