Business Analyst (Sales Enablement Team)
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
If you have worked as an Account manager, Project Manager or Business Analyst and you have at least 2-3 years of experience experience with SQL, Tableau and other data analysis tools, this is your opportunity!🚀
How you'll add Value to this organization:
As our Business Analyst (Sales Enablement Team) you will help us with monitoring and analysing business data, uncovering valuable insights, and providing strategic guidance to our sales team. Working closely with the Senior Sales and Sales Enablement Leadership team, this role requires a dynamic individual with a deep understanding of sales processes, strong analytical and data modelling skills, and the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in sales analysis, data modelling, and business strategy.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain sophisticated data models that evaluate the impact of different strategies and initiatives on sales and financial performance.
- Perform advanced data analysis to identify patterns, opportunities, and challenges, supporting strategic decision-making.
- Monitor sales pipeline, funnel conversion rates and other sales metrics, set up and lead weekly-monthly-quarterly business reviews and sales planning cycles.
- Generate visually compelling dashboards, reports, and presentations to effectively communicate complex data insights to a range of senior sales and business stakeholders.
- Craft narratives that tell a compelling story through data and visuals to influence decision-making at all levels.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that drive revenue growth and sales effectiveness.
- Assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term strategic plans.
- Proactively identify areas for business optimization, process improvement, and revenue growth based on data analysis.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Data Science, Statistics or other related fields.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis or related fields. Consulting background is a plus.
- Proficiency in data modelling and data analysis tools such as SQL, Excel, and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau). Knowledge of R/python is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex datasets.
- Excellent communication skills to convey data and complex information to non-technical audiences and influence stakeholders.
- A really good storyteller
- Expertise in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Commercial understanding of corporate, sales and operational business topics
- Adaptability and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.