Junior Marketing Manager (DACH)
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Junior Marketing Manager (DACH)
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalized tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionizing the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
About the Role: We are seeking a highly motivated marketing manager to support the local Head of Marketing in the creation and management of marketing activity in the DACH market. You’ll have sharp, creative instincts, and be adept at working on integrated marketing campaigns that support GoStudent’s lead generation and brand building objectives.
As a key pillar of the International Marketing marketing team, the Junior Marketing Manager will actively contribute to elaborate and implement strategies strengthening global GoStudent positioning and value. He / she will be empowered and owner of its projects with internal (Sales, Customer Care, Country Manager, Brand & Communication, Creative Studio, Digital Marketing, etc…) and external stakeholders (influencer, creative agencies) driving visibility and engagement.
What You Bring To The Team:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or agencies
- Excellent German language skills in written (copywriting experience is a plus), Fluent English is also required (B2/C1 level)
- You feel confident in creative content production using Canva or any other digital graphic design tool
- You don't shy away from numbers and analytical tools
- Extreme rigour and sensitivity regarding written and visual contents
- Excellent redacting skills
- Proactive mindset, the ability to move from creative, B2B, social media content to translation.
- Great project management skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiatives
- Flexible with change and excited to learn what's needed to bring projects to completion
- Proven track record of project management, including the ability to define deadlines and follow up on delivery and impact
- High energy and detail oriented, ability to work under pressure and manage multiple and varying needs in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about disrupting the education industry and making quality education available to everyone through technology
What You Will Do:
Local marketing activations
- Support the Head of Marketing to create, manage and execute local marketing plans
- Localize and review marketing content
- Working with Global marketing, acts as a strategic partner and subject matter expert for DACH market to ensure requirements are captured as part of seasonal. Follow global brand guidelines while considering local consumer insights (be the brand police and update Tone of Voice)
- Support the Head of Marketing with influencer management, (maintaining existing relations with agency), local B2B partnerships, creation of performance ads
- Support post-mortem analysis to integrate key learnings
Own local social media accounts
- Own monthly local social media calendar especially for Instagram
- Create local-specific content including campaign amplification of local partners and campaign initiatives (be creative !)
- Plan and execute the boosting plan across social media
- Own community management on social media
Own local content and blog
- Drive and execute local / keyword driven content and blog approach in alignment with global strategy, with technical support from SEO team
- Own the relationship with local content writers, including writing briefs supported by global SEO team, language-checks, approval and posting of global & local content produced
What We Offer You?
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.