Group Security Lead
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
The Group Head of Information Security will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining information security strategies and programs for GoStudent and its subsidiaries (Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education Services, Studienkreis GmbH).
You will work collaboratively with various teams within the entire group, ensuring that all aspects of information security are aligned with our company's goals and fundamentals.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a high performing team and embrace autonomy at work
- Define and align the information security strategic and program, based on corporate objectives
- Ensure that the information security team members receive ongoing training in order to develop new skills
- Maintain and improve the information security management system (ISMS) of the GoStudent group
- Define and implement corporate information security rules and guidelines
- Ensure regular management reporting on information security OKRs
- Work with the IT operations team to ensure that all systems and applications are secure and up-to-date
- Manage and improve the corporate information risk management
- Conduct regular internal information risk assessments
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities
- Perform regular management reporting on the information risk status
- Define and embrace a security culture within the GoStudent group
- Define and implement a comprehensive awareness program for all employees and tutors
- Support with security incident management and coordinate security incident response when necessary
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in information security domains
- Experience with leading infosec teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with teams across the GoStudent group
- Experience with security risk assessments and vulnerability programs
- Good knowledge of relevant security frameworks and standards such as NIST, CIS controls, GDPR and ISO 27001
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and manage a team of information security professionals
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
- Close collaboration with the management team
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.