Tutor Enablement Manager (Strategic Projects and Product)
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
GoStudent is Europe’s most valuable EdTech company and one of the world-leading online tutoring providers.+591M€ raised from national and international investors such as Coatue, DN Capital, Left Lane Capital, Speedinvest, DST GLobal, SoftBank, Tencent and Dragoneer, Prosus and Deutsche Telekom. GoStudent employs +1,000 employees and +20,000 tutors across our home markets in Europe.
Our vision is to unlock the full potential of every student. We build the no.1 global school by connecting students with the ideal teacher using products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & mobile lifestyle of today's students. Unlocking the potential of every child also means providing a learning ecosystem beyond 1-1 tutoring, leading to exciting acquisitions in the offline tutoring space, asynchronous learning content and an open marketplace having been recently made.
Stay tuned for more to come!
What you’ll do:
- Strategist: You understand where impact lies and proactively shape the strategic roadmap of the tutor community with a focus on product improvements (including strategic plans, tools, processes and team setup to further enable massive growth and efficiency for tutors and employees)
- Project Manager: You take full ownership, are structured and define and live clear processes to multiple initiatives simultaneously across departments and geographies
- Doer: You have a can-do attitude, can effectively conceptualise processes, build tools and drive implementation across countries while being comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines
- Data Friend: You feel comfortable in a data-driven environment and can run quantitative analyses and draw insights from these
- Team Player: You thrive driving your own initiatives and enjoy jumping into new challenges when necessary. You feel comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders ensuring alignment and speed to implementation
Who you are:
- 2-3+ years experience in consulting, banking, start-up operations, project management, or similar
- Ideally first experience working with product and tech teams, familiarity with designing tech roadmaps and agile ways of working
- Thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences
- Excellent communicator, analytical thinker, and structured problem-solver
- Hustler mentality: you get your hands dirty, like to own topics holistically and do what it takes to bring results
- Fluent in English; German nice to have – ideally located in Vienna
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an integral member of the global tutor team, providing strategy and driving high-impact projects for the tutor department and tutors globally
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, engaged and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours, from our buzzing Vienna office and work from home
- Team events on a regular basis, as well as free snacks and coffee
- A tutor leadership team committed to your personal development
You believe you are the perfect fit for the Tutor Enablement Manager position? Apply now to join the Global Tutor Team!
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.