Senior Tax Manager
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
As a Senior Tax Manager, you will work on a full range of domestic and international tax matters, align closely with local and foreign tax advisors and participate in the structuring of group tax strategies and products:
- Oversee tax operations, compliance obligations and documentation for GoStudent entities globally
- Main point of contact for international tax matters, in particular transfer pricing, cross-border VAT implications and tax reporting (e.g. DAC7, Digital Tax Reporting)
- Assist in developing and implementing tax planning strategies for the whole group and tax examination and tax structuring of new products and services.
- Assist in providing internal support to other departments, in particular accounting and the whole finance team, legal, HR, Data Team, on all tax-related matters.
- Cooperate with the whole Finance Team to constantly improve the tax compliance process (Tax CMS) and to ensure Tax reporting for consolidation and Q closings.
- Work with external tax advisors to manage tax audits and other tax-related inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in tax laws and regulations, and advise the company on the potential impact of such changes.
Who you are:
- Master degree in Economics, (Tax) Law, or Finance and preferably additional qualification as certified Tax Advisor,L.LM or similar degree
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in tax & transfer pricing, preferably in a multinational company environment and/or international tax advisory firm, preferably financial industry
- Excellent knowledge of international transfer pricing regulations, as well as managing large sets of data
- Fluency in English. German would be ideal and other languages are beneficial.
- Team player, process oriented and hands-on
- Motivated to work in a fast paced ever changing start-up environment
- Fact based strategic and analytical thinking with ability to deep dive without losing the broader perspective
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.