Senior Financial Analyst
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, Gostudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +591M€ raised from national and international investors we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aiming for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months!Are you looking to put your stamp on new processes? We are looking for you! Come join us for our new exciting projects & get hands-on experience at a high pace start up!
- Collaborate on atomizing data flow from Data Science and Data Engineering teams to our ERP
- Oversee and control revenue related transaction in our books
- Reconcile big data volumes with ERP, build reconciliation reports (payment providers, revenues reports)
- Provide reports and key insights for business departments that support in the decision making process
- Be the mediator between Data Science and Data Engineering teams and Accounting & Reporting team
- Create and maintain documentation and user manuals
Who you are:
- College Degree in Accounting/Finance/Controlling or Certified Accountant qualification
- Proven track record of working in Accounting/Analysis position (5+ years)
- IT data Science experience is a huge benefit
- Strong working experience with SQL as well as experiences working with BI tools (e.g. Tableau/Superset/R-Shiny).
- Ability to transform data into action
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize own workload
- Commercial understanding of corporate and operational business issues
- Fluency in English. German and other languages are beneficial
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours, Flexible working Remote or from one of our many offices throughout Europe!
- Benefits: Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view, Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
- Close collaboration with the management team
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, you’ll also lead a motivated and passionate team to unlock their full potential. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.