IT Ops. Engineer
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
What you’ll do:
- 1st and 2nd level support through a JIRA helpdesk environment: You act as the first point of contact for technical questions and problems for all our employees globally. You provide direct support and troubleshooting assistance on a number of hardware and software issues (Win 10, Android, MacOS and iOS), on both internal and SaaS platforms (i.e. Google Workspace, VoIP systems, Microsoft Intune & Azure, Slack, etc.)
- Asset management, logistics and procurement: You manage IT equipment and inventory, and you organize new supply. You refurbish equipment and support people when they need an upgrade to their equipment or need parts changed. You coordinate with third party vendors and partners (i.e. Dell, Apple, DHL, etc.) to manage a complete and process-driven IT asset lifecycle IT On and Offboarding support
- You coordinate with internal stakeholders (HR, hiring managers, office managers) to directly support the on and offboarding of GoStudent staff in all office locations, as well as full remote locations, in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment
- System Administration: You ensure business critical systems and core infrastructure are operating optimally (ISPs, Cisco Meraki), act as an escalation point and provide remote support to all deployed Cisco Meraki solutions (Italy, Austria, Greece);
Who you are:
- Education with a focus on IT (BA in CS, HTL, FH) and/or comparable demonstrable experience (3 years at a minimum) in a similar IT operations role
- Previous IT Service Desk/Desktop Support experience; experience within an international helpdesk environment is a plus
- Experience managing large IT asset inventory and a know-how of complex MDM solutions (i.e. Intune, JAMF)
- Process-driven, with a good understanding of hardware lifecycle management; ITIL certification is a big plus
- Experience with routing and networking tools (i.e. Cisco SD-WAN configuration, WiFi 6 deployment, failover planning)
- Ability to work with highly confidential data, in collaboration with other G&A functions (finance, HR, etc.)
- A basic understanding of cybersecurity principles, data compliance, information security and policy implementation/documentation
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business values
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow directions and best practices
- Excellent ability to handle multiple & diverse tasks in a high-pressure, highly dynamic environment
- Great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Working proficiency in English and ideally another language (French, Spanish, German)
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.