Finance System Administrator (NetSuite) (f/m/x)
Are you looking to put your stamp on new processes? We are looking for you! Come join us for our new exciting projects & get hands-on experience at a high pace start up!
You will be part of a finance team and provide systems and finance support for the department and its solutions. You will be a logical thinker, a problem solver and will have relevant systems experience acquired in prior roles.
Location: can be fully remote from one of the country we have a legal entity or hybrid in one of the city we have an office.
- Provide the day to day support for Finance tools and systems, including but not limited to Oracle Netsuite, Yokoy, Medius and FIS.
- Focus on the design and implementation of NetSuite (e.g. system setup, UAT, roll-out of subsidiaries, localisation of subsidiaries, configuration of interfaces, etc.).
- Deliver functional and technical specifications that include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to business users
- Perform user acceptance and API testing of Oracle Netsuite, Yokoy, Medius and other financial applications.
- Provide support for the Accounting and Reporting team and the wider finance team so as to continue to improve solutions as well as solve day to day queries
- Help maintain master data and access rights of our expense tool (Yokoy) and AP tool (Medius), resolve tickets created for system access and bugs
- Understand business requirements that span across all accounting processes and translate them to technical requirements
- Actively support the team in the gradual transition of accounting from external providers to in-house and take over in-house accounting activities.
- Work on various policies, guidelines and user manuals
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years’ experience in Audit/Accounting/System support
- You hold a Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting/IT
- You have experience with Oracle NetSuite - is a must
- You have experience with Medius, Yokoy - is a plus
- You are characterized by accuracy, reliability, resilience and fun with numbers
- You speak English, other languages is advantage (German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Self-starter and independent thinker with desire to work in a fast-paced organization
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.