CRM Growth Manager
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
How you add Value to this organisation:
As CRM growth manager you will work on exciting projects around the customer journey, including lead nurturing and referrals. You provide direct value by improving the customer experience, sales performance and playing a pivotal role in our new customer growth.
This role requires a creative problem solver who is keen to improve their technical knowledge and brings excellent collaboration skills.
What you’ll do
- Work on multi-channel lead nurturing flows, including landing pages, email, push notifications, whatsapp & sms.
- Leverage your CRM expertise to increase referrals as a share of new customers, optimising creatives, incentives and communication channels
- Create and execute a campaign roadmap with hypothesis and A/B tests that we validate and iterate on
- Collaborate closely with our sales enablement teams to increase customer volume from abandoned leads
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to provide feedback loops on the performance of our campaigns and copy
- Communicate and report back on progress, learnings and optimisation areas to senior stakeholders
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications or psychology
- Results-driven, hands on, and able to work independently and proactively.
- Strong passion for new ideas and projects paired with a knack for analysis and structured testing
- Eager to learn and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- 2+ years of related professional experience in a CRM marketing role
- Experience working with a sales organisation is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and campaign automation tools (Hubspot and/or Customer.Io a plus)
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills.
- Strong project management with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.