Remote / Berlin - English - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading, scale-up, venture-backed Edtech platform. With +591M€ raised from national and international investors we’re growing at 20 percent MoM and aim for 5x-10x growth within our international markets in the next 12 months. Do those numbers excite you? Then take this opportunity to be bold and make your mark.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Owners, and Product Analysts to define the testing strategy for the newly developed and existing functionality
- Develop, and constantly update, comprehensive testing approach and test plan for the functionality
- Contribute to the enhancement of automation coverage by analyzing and providing additional cases to developers
- Share QA knowledge, building awareness and common understanding of quality across company
- Monitor the open issues for severity and priority, communicate the risks and follow through remediation, and define the regression scope based on the quality risks
- Develop, update and execute the manual tests and complex business flows
- Ensure execution of the regression test within the team or in other affected teams
- Track the escaped issues and assess changes to testing approach based on the issues missed
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience testing mobile and web applications (experience in working with React / React Native apps is a plus).
- You have hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- You gained exposure to API testing using tools like Postman or SOAP-UI
- You have experience in defining regression plans based on risk analysis of the requirements
- You gained extensive experience in owning quality activities in agile (scrum and/or Kanban) delivery methodologies
- You are proficient in creating functional and non-functional risk-based test plans that include automations strategy for front and back end as well as business flows and user experience aspects
- You have solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in maintaining jobs in CI/CD environments
- You possess strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- You understand the concepts of virtualization, microservices architecture, cloud and SaaS
- You have highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence and build relationships
- You have very good English written and verbal communication skills
What we offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- The choice to work from our offices across Europe.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office.
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- Nice work environment and English as a working language.
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work-hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: Board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent on the mission to build the no.1 global school!