Field Marketing Specialist
São Paulo - English - m/w/d
- Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of market trends.
- Develop marketing strategies and initiatives to promote the company’s services.
- Assist in development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs to generate new customers.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive awareness and customer traffic.
- Coordinate with Managers in promotional planning.
- Develop and manage all promotional programs and materials.
- Execute marketing campaigns effectively to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Monitor competitor activity closely and develop counter strategy.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to maximise business marketing opportunities.
- Participate in key community events, industry meetings, conferences and tradeshows for brand awareness
- Build a strong network across the business community to generate profitable opportunities.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of business experience developing and executing integrated marketing programs.
- Proactive, clear, and consistent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills, including content creation and delivery, and exceptional Keynote skills.
- Ability to cultivate relationships and work collaboratively across many cross-functional teams.
- Deep experience in creating a variety of demand generation resources and activities targeted to “education customers”, delivering strong and measurable results, and presenting those results to the leadership team.
- Solid understanding of the education market, marketing to education customers, and creating communications and sales tools to support a direct sales team.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in education, marketing, sales enablement, training, and communications.
- Experience working with sales organizations and field marketing teams.
- Exceptional marketing content writing skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua.
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to be a member of a high performing team and a chance to be part of something game-changing in the world
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects and individual challenges.
- Transparent lines of communication all the way up to the founders and an encouragement to be bold and feel empowered to make your own mark on your position
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Become a part of an international network of empowered individuals? Work in a fun and modern environment? Build your career at one of the fastest-growing global EdTech companies? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then Board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent on the mission to build the #1 global school!
By connecting every student with their ideal teacher, we enable them to unlock their full potential for a self-determined future. Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading, venture-backed Edtech platform.
If you want to make an impact and grow your career then come join our team! We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our team in Latin America!