(Senior) UX/UI Designer
Remote / Remote - English - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- You will propose and sketch out a range of visual concepts both on paper and using software.
- You help create UI design wireframes, mockups and final designs across desktop and mobile.
- You create digital assets (icons, illustrations) for cross-platform use.
- You assist the marketing team with creating landing pages and digital documents.
- You help with coding landing pages, email templates or website pages.
- You research, ideate and find solutions for user experiences.
- You contribute to the UI design style guide.
Who you are:
- You bring a well-rounded portfolio of cross-platform & versatile design projects (side or personal ones count too).
- Understanding of UX processes, UI patterns and working knowledge of ideation and creation of UI design deliverables.
- Working knowledge of responsive design, strong design skills including layout, form and hierarchy, and excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of industry tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, InVision etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge of Grid-based frameworks (Bootstrap, TailwindCSS).
- Ability to follow the grid systems and brand guidelines.
- Working experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Eye for clean yet artful design and ability to translate requirements to functional user interfaces.
- Willing to learn and experiment, emphatic with user experiences.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible atmosphere with highly motivated and open- minded colleagues.
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product.
- Flexible working hours
- Career paths and the opportunity for professional career development.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
- Team events on a regular basis; coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work-hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: Board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent on the mission to build the no.1 global school!