Tutor Success Manager (UK/IE)
London / Vienna - English - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! We want to enable every student in the world to unlock their full potential – through affordable and inspiring classes from quality teachers. Our goal is to ensure long-term learning success – for a self-determined future for our students!
- Tutor Experience Management: You accompany our tutors through the entire tutor lifecycle and improve the tutor experience through structured projects and action plans in order to increase their loyalty (retention rate) and satisfaction (NPS score).
- Process management: You question, improve and automate existing recruiting, training and feedback processes and will work to introduce new processes.
- Project management: You are responsible for various GoStudent projects (e.g. creation of onboarding videos, automation of the application process, conception of admission tests, etc.).
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility.
- Solution-oriented: Nothing is impossible. You are creative and always have the right solution ready for all problems and know how to implement them in practice.
- Creativity and ambition: You have new and creative ideas to help our team grow quickly, achieve our ambitious goals and reduce turnover.
- Education: Completed university degree or A-levels, first work experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Organisational talent: You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview even in stressful moments.
- Team player: You love working in a team and especially with many people, sharing your knowledge and infecting others with your motivation.
- Digital skills: You like to work with different data and digital tools.
What we offer you:
- A starting salary beginning at £32,000 dependent on experience.
- Exciting start-up atmosphere with highly motivated, fun and experienced colleagues!
- Individual development/growth opportunities within a fast-growing company through cross-departmental projects.
- Flexible working models: You decide where, when and how you work. From home or in our modern office - both is possible!
- Benefits: Regular team events with lots of fun, free coffee, soda and snacks during the week, beer and wine on Friday evenings.
- International environment and private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work-hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: Board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent on the mission to build the no.1 global school!