Junior Community & Social Media Manager (ITALY)
Milan / Berlin - Italian - m/w/d
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! We want to enable every student in the world to unlock their full potential – through affordable and inspiring classes from quality teachers. Our goal is to ensure long-term learning success – for a self-determined future for our students!
- Grow and engage GoStudent’s community on social media by creating content that elevates the brand personality on social media.
- Implement the global and local social media strategy.
- Research social media trends and propose ideas that help to elevate the brand relevance on social media.
- Respond to comments and direct messages independently and also in sync with the customer service and success team.
- Use our automation tool to generate new leads via social media for the sales team.
- Apply crisis management skills and guidelines to deal with negative comments.
- Follow communication guidelines and keep these up to date.
- Work in an international team set up and actively participate in cross-department collaborations locally as well as with the global headquarter teams.
- Work with and under the guidance of a senior/team lead.
Who you are:
- An avid social media user with < 1 or more years of experience in creating content, managing community and also working with social media influencers.
- Good communication skills and empathy to understand our customers needs.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation and a team player.
- Creative, and excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Fluent Italian and English speaker, any other European language a plus.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity.
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work-hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.