Business Intelligence Manager
Mexico City - English - m/w/d
- Contribute with developing and deploying business intelligence solutions using tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Excel and HS
- Leveraging multiple different data sources to surface practical insights that drive business decision making
- Applying strong critical thinking skills, data expertise, and attention to detail to developing solutions to complex business problems
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with members of other teams within the business
- Collaborate with senior leaders in order to develop the annual plan and forecasts
- Work closely with the business to understand their pain points and build thoughtful strategies.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in business intelligence or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Finance or related field is required
- Experience with one or more of the following tools preferred: Tableau, SQL, Python
- Strong analytical skills with a natural tendency to derive insights from and spot issues with data and the resourcefulness to find solutions and overcome barriers
- Ability to explain complicated information to both technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to establish relationships with, and provide thought leadership with a wide range of business partners across business functions and levels including Senior Management
What we offer you:
- Unique opportunity to be a member of a high performing team and a chance to be part of something game-changing in the world
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects and individual challenges.
- Transparent lines of communication all the way up to the founders and an encouragement to be bold and feel empowered to make your own mark on your position
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Become a part of an international network of empowered individuals? Work in a fun and modern environment? Build your career at one of the fastest-growing global edtech companies? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then Board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent on the mission to build the #1 global school!
By connecting every student with their ideal teacher, we enable them to unlock their full potential for a self-determined future. Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading, venture-backed Edtech platform.
If you want to make an impact and grow your career then come join our team! We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our team in Latin America!